Hip Hop Class Overview
Hip-hop is a funky style based on street dance.
- Hip-Hop age ranges: 3 – adult (please see class schedule for specific ages)
- Power, strength and increased memory
- Learn the culture, elements and history of Hip-hop
- Cutting edge and one of a kind
- Age appropriate (movement and music)
- Material taught in class includes R&B choreography, Popping, Locking, House, and Basic breaking.
- Basic tumbling and floor work
Clean soled sneakers and loose fitting clothing. Sweatpants (covering knees) & t-shirts are suggested. Hats are welcomed. No jeans.